- Information collected and how it is used
- Retention, Modification and Deletion of the data.
- Third Party Advertisements
● Cookies, similar sites and third party services
● How we use Personal Information
● Your rights
● How to contact us
Your privacy is important to thetimesofesports, hereinafter referred to as the Website. This privacy statement extends to all products and services offered on the website and applies to the visitors of the website with regards to the information that they collect and/or share and does not apply to channels other than this website. The present privacy statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site and the ways in which the website uses that personal information.
We may collect personal identification information from users including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number etc. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP), type of computer, technical information, Internet service providers and address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Thetimesofesports may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes but not limited to:
- To respond to Users customer service requests and support needs more effectively and efficiently.
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We may use feedback/information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the email address to respond to users inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Share it with the regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order; and
- To ensure that our Website remains secured and is not subjected to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, thetimesofesports may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
RETAINING, MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request access to the information you have provided to us. If you wish to make a request, please contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. If you would like to update, correct, modify or delete from our database any Personal Data you previously submitted to us, please let us know by logging in and updating your profile. If you delete certain information you may not be able to avail services in the future without re-submitting such information. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Also, please note that we will maintain Personal Data in our database whenever we are required to do so by law, for necessary operational reasons, or to maintain uniform business practices.
Please note that we need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (for example, when you enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such promotion). We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow generally accepted industry standards for securing the personal information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your Country or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your Country or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
This site contains links to other sites. When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.